Sunday, November 18, 2012

First Ever Blog Post!

....And guess what its about?.. Dun Dun Dun.....COUPONS!!

Alright, so I am really big into couponing and I am, just now, really getting the hang of it. There is a sort of adrenaline rush when you get a good deal. At least, that's how it feels for me. I have the huge binder with the card protectors and all of my coupons are organized by Baby, Household, Grocery, and Hygiene. Then, there are subcategories within each normal category. That's how dedicated I am to it.

I have been asked, so many times, where I get my coupons. Well, I am currently following thecentsableshoppin.com to help match the weekly sales with the coupons that are out. I also provide feedback to companies and they usually send free coupons. Every Sunday, my son, husband, and I go "coupon hunting." This means we go find the newspapers (usually free ones), that have coupons inserts in them. The top three inserts are Red Plum, Smart Source, and the P&G Saver. I'm too cheap to pay for The Arizona Republic, so I get my coupons, elsewhere.

I also wanted to share an awesome haul that I snagged the other day at Fry's and Safeway. I bought two Dove for Men body washes, four Secret deodorants, four Old Spice deodorants, and a pack of Stayfree pads for .....wait for it....$0.94. That's right, under $1. The total retail was $30.91, making it a 97% savings!

(Not pictured: 2 Old Spice deodorants, Stayfree pads)
I also wanted to show you the beginnings of my lovely stockpile. I have spent a total of $5 for everything, including the vitamins. I'm pretty proud of it. :)


Overall, couponing is one of my biggest hobbies, plus I'm saving a TON of money. If you want to learn more about coupons, feel free to shoot me an email at avittori@asu.edu.


No comments:

Post a Comment