Monday, November 19, 2012

Manic Mondays

Is it just me or do Mondays seem a bit more stressful that the rest of the week? You would think a person would get used to it after 23 years of having Mondays. However, I have not.

I set so many goals for myself to accomplish throughout the day and I only ever get about half of them done. My son always seems to be much more of a monster than usual, and I tend to give up on cleaning or baking, or whatever other task I was working on, before it even hits noon! Whoever tries to tell you this whole "parenting/housewife" business is easy, either hasn't done it, or they are lying through their teeth.

My Mondays usually end up with me and the monster going for a walk, a coupon haul, or vegging on the couch/floor playing. Not a terrible day, by any means, just incredibly unproductive.

I am thinking of making myself, my husband, my brother, and my monster all separate chore charts in order to try to prevent my Manic Mondays. Pinterest is amazing for finding just about anything, but you have to have an account. In order to get one, a friend who already has it, needs to invite you. You can try signing up without an invitation, but you'll be waiting forever to get an account. Before my invite, I had been waiting three months. WARNING: Pinterest is addicting! Don't say I didn't warn you!

How do you get over the "Monday Hump?" Is there some trick I don't know about? As always, if you have any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, etc, feel free to email me at avittori@asu.edu.

Happy Almost Tuesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment